Frequently Asked Questions
The 2019 ICE-Indiana Conference is scheduled for October 17th and 18th.
The 2019 ICE-Indiana Conference will take place at Noblesville High School, located at 18111 Cumberland Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060.
If you are an educator, pre-service educator, or member of the Education Technology community, ICE-Indiana is a great fit for you. Teachers, media specialists, counselors, coaches, IT staff, and administrators from all levels can find content to enhance their work at the ICE conference. While we are the Indiana affiliate for the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), we welcome attendees from across the nation and around the world. If you are interested in transforming teaching and learning in the Digital Age and preparing students to be Future Ready, then ICE-Indiana is a great fit for you. We hope you will join us!
Registration for both days of the conference is $150, however, if you register by August 6 the cost is $100. The registration for full-time students is $60. If you would like to register, visit our Registration page.
- Access to all main conference events and sessions, including nationally-recognized keynotes and spotlight sessions.
- Attendee materials and giveaways.
- Access to multiple exploratory, hands-on learning spaces.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with education and technology leaders.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch each day.
- Join ICE-Indiana. It’s free and it helps us to get the word out about the opportunities we provide.
- Participate in our activities throughout the year. We are always looking to make new connections and grow our personal learning network. You can connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, and through our newsletter.
- Donate to ICE-Indiana. You can do this directly at this link. You can also donate by making us your Amazon Smile designated charity. Just visit bit.ly/showicelove to get started, then visit smile.amazon.com every time you shop! There’s no cost, and it helps ICE offset the cost of the activities we provide for educators.
- Share your talents and leadership. Whether it is volunteering at the conference, taking an active part as a member of the conference committee, participating in your regional eCoaches group, or sharing your voice as a presenter at one of our events, you can help us continue to grow and make a difference to educators across Indiana.
- Get the word out. ICE is a community on a mission. We are here to make a difference, and we can do that best by bringing people together. The more connections we create, the greater our ability to make positive changes for the people we serve.
Unfortunately, there is not a option for one day registration.
There are many opportunities to share your leadership and expertise at ICE-Indiana, if you would like to present, fill out a proposal form.
If you are a vendor who is looking to share relevant content with our attendees, there are sponsorship opportunities that can make that possible. Fill out our Sponsorship Interest Form to start that conversation.
This year we are excited to feature spotlight content that is focused on our theme, Designed for Learning. If you are an education leader who speaks to this theme in some way, please reach out to us by contacting Tim Wilhelmus or Michele Eaton.
Finally, we are developing a slate of Indiana VOICES who can speak to our theme in an exciting series of Ignite-style spotlights. We want to capture and share the diversity and quality of our Hoosier educators’ voices. These will occur throughout the conference and will be recorded to share with the world. If you are a Hoosier with something to say about the importance of voice in education, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Tim Wilhelmus or Michele Eaton to let us know you are interested.