Frequently Asked Questions
The 2020 Indiana Connected Educators Conference is scheduled for October 8th and 9th.
If you are an educator, pre-service educator, or member of the Education Technology community, the Indiana Connected Educators Conference is a great fit for you. Teachers, media specialists, counselors, coaches, IT staff, and administrators from all levels can find content to enhance their work at the Indiana Connected Educators Conference. While we are the Indiana affiliate for the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), we welcome attendees from across the nation and around the world. If you are interested in transforming teaching and learning in the Digital Age and preparing students to be Future Ready, then the Indiana Connected Educators Conference is a great fit for you. We hope you will join us!
Registration for both days of the conference is $150 if you register by July 31, 2020, $175 if you register by September 13, 2020, or $200 if you register after September 13. There are team discounts available for groups of 5 to 9, save 10% and for groups 10 or more save 20%!
- Access to all main conference events and sessions, including nationally-recognized keynotes and spotlight sessions.
- Attendee materials and giveaways.
- Access to multiple exploratory, hands-on learning spaces.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with education and technology leaders.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch each day.
The Indiana Connected Educators are a 501(C)3 non-profit that is dedicated to serving all educators in the Digital Age. There are many ways that you can help us in our mission:
- Join Indiana Connected Educators. It’s free and it helps us to get the word out about the opportunities we provide.
- Participate in our activities throughout the year. We are always looking to make new connections and grow our personal learning network. You can connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, and through our newsletter
- Donate to Indiana Connected Educators. You can do this directly at this link. You can also donate by making us your Amazon Smile designated charity. Just visit bit.ly/INconnectEDGive to get started, then visit smile.amazon.com every time you shop! There’s no cost, and it helps Indiana Connected Educators offset the cost of the activities we provide for educators.
- Share your talents and leadership. Whether it is volunteering at the conference, taking an active part as a member of the conference committee, participating in your regional eCoaches group, or sharing your voice as a presenter at one of our events, you can help us continue to grow and make a difference to educators across Indiana.
- Get the word out. Indiana Connected Educators is a community on a mission. We are here to make a difference, and we can do that best by bringing people together. The more connections we create, the greater our ability to make positive changes for the people we serve.
While we do not offer pricing for single day attendance, we intentionally keep our prices low so that you can have access to all of our great content for less.
There are many opportunities to share your leadership and expertise at the Indiana Connected Educators Conference. If you would like to present, fill out a proposal form.
If you are a vendor who is looking to share relevant content with our attendees, there are sponsorship opportunities that can make that possible. Fill out our Sponsorship Interest Form to start that conversation.